About Ken DeRouchie
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Ken DeRouchie contributed a whooping 105 entries.
Entries by Ken DeRouchie
Practice owners bring on new employees for a variety of reasons. Often, when practices are undergoing expansion of production and income, they require increased staffing.
When you are looking to fill a new position, the wording of your ad/listing is key. Where you are advertising is also a big factor. Utilizing employment agencies that pre-screen applicants to your qualifications can greatly increase the quality of candidates that you see, weeding out the lower quality people ahead of time.Determining who to […]
This article is a continuation of our termination series. To view the previous article, click here. This series will go over how a termination decision should be made, how the organization handles problems before making a termination and how to convey the news for a constructive face-to-face termination. There are specific guidelines when terminating because […]
Performance evaluation is viewed as a process to ensure a high quality of service
- 12 Steps to Collect Past Due AccountsNovember 9, 2018 - 2:34 pm
- The First Step to a Successful Marketing Campaign: ResearchOctober 26, 2018 - 12:55 pm
- Your Responsibility to Your StaffOctober 12, 2018 - 1:20 pm
- How to Deal with Canceled or Rescheduled AppointmentsJune 12, 2018 - 12:21 pm
- Turn a 40 Hour Week Into 30 and Stay ProfitableMay 17, 2018 - 11:51 pm
The goal of The Practice Solution Magazine is to provide practice owners with practice management information that will assist them in achieving success.
Toll Free: (800) 695-0257
Local: (503) 726-1600
Fax: (503) 206-0121