Help for Handling the Frustrations of HIPAA Compliance HIPAA, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, became law in 1996. Its original intent was to help employees change jobs and keep their health insurance by making their coverage “portable”. Lawmakers broadened the law to include the Privacy Rule which went into effect on April 14, […]
About Wesley Edwards
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Wesley Edwards contributed a whooping 83 entries.
Entries by Wesley Edwards
- Cutting down Costs vs. Increasing ProductionJanuary 5, 2018 - 2:16 pm
- How to Guarantee a Satisfactory Retirement FundDecember 22, 2017 - 12:02 pm
- Resolving Negativity in the OfficeDecember 15, 2017 - 2:47 pm
- Looking Toward the Future: 10 Steps You Must Do Before Selling Your PracticeDecember 1, 2017 - 2:32 pm
- Did You Hire the Wrong Person?November 17, 2017 - 11:54 am
The goal of The Practice Solution Magazine is to provide practice owners with practice management information that will assist them in achieving success.
Toll Free: (800) 695-0257
Local: (503) 726-1600
Fax: (503) 206-0121